- Location: West Side of Binghamton
- Beds : 5
- Baths : 2
- Floors : 2
- Posted On: Jan 27, 2015
Saint John Avenue and West Side of Binghamton
The West Side of Binghamton is a residential community home to students, businesses, religious groups, families and young professionals. The neighborhood hosts such events as the Annual WSNP Block Party, Chestfest, and the Levene Goulding & Thompson Tennis Challenger. There are parks for outdoor activities, cafes and restaurants, and many other types of retail and business services.
- Direct Blue Bus and City Bus ride to BU and Downtown
- Short walking distance to Downtown Binghamton
- Walking distance to Cavanaugh’s Grocery & Deli, Leroy Package Store and Leroy Coin Laundry
- Recreation Park is a short walk
- Awesome, student populated, safe neighborhood
Check it out! You get this whole HOUSE for 5 people!
- 2 story house, large attic and basement
- New kitchen and bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms: all bedrooms are fully furnished with a full size bed, desk, chair and dresser.
- 2 bathrooms
- Fully furnished: sofa, chair, coffee table, two end tables, dining table with matching chairs
- Individual bedroom keys
- Outdoor space
- Large front and back porch
- FREE off Street Parking
- FREE Washer/Dryer in the house
Lease term: June 1, 2016 – May 25, 2017
Application Fee: $0
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking inside: No
*Availability, pricing and specials are subject to change without notice.