- Location: West Side of Binghamton
- Beds : 4
- Baths : 1.5
- Posted On: Sep 25, 2015
Florence Avenue and West Side of Binghamton
The West Side of Binghamton is a residential community home to students, businesses, religious groups, families and young professionals. The neighborhood hosts such events as the Annual WSNP Block Party, Chestfest, and the Levene Goulding & Thompson Tennis Challenger. There are parks for outdoor activities, cafes and restaurants, and many other types of retail and business services.
- Direct Blue Bus and City Bus ride to BU and Downtown
- Short walking distance to Downtown Binghamton
- Walking distance to Cavanaugh’s Grocery & Deli, Leroy Package Store and Leroy Coin Laundry
- Recreation Park is a short walk
- Awesome, student populated, safe neighborhood
Single family home, not a duplex despite the number 1/2
- 4 bedrooms: all bedrooms are fully furnished with a full size bed, desk, chair and dresser.
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Fully furnished: sofa, chair, coffee table, two end tables, dining table with matching chairs
- Individual bedroom keys
- Backyard looking towards downtown
- FREE off Street Parking
- FREE Washer/Dryer in the house
Lease term: June 1, 2016 – May 25, 2017
Application Fee: $0
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking inside: No
*Availability, pricing and specials are subject to change without notice.