- Location: West Side of Binghamton
- Beds : 6
- Baths : 2
- Floors : 2
- Posted On: Sep 26, 2014
Chestnut Street and The West Side Neighborhood
The West Side of Binghamton is a residential community home to students, religious groups, families and young professionals. The neighborhood hosts such events as the Annual WSNP Block Party, Chestfest, and the Levene Goulding & Thompson Tennis Challenger. There are parks for outdoor activities, cafes and restaurants, and many other types of retail and business services.
- Short walking distance to Downtown Binghamton
- Direct Blue Bus and City Bus ride to BU and Downtown
- Around the corner from Cavanaugh’s Grocery & Deli, Leroy Package Store and Leroy Coin Laundry
- Café West 46 is only a few blocks away
- Recreation Park is a short walk
- Awesome, student populated, safe neighborhood
Check it out! You get a HOUSE for 6 people!
- 2 story house
- 6 large bedrooms: all bedrooms are fully furnished with a full size bed, desk, chair and dresser.
- 2 bathrooms
- Fully furnished: sofa, chair, coffee table, two end tables, dining table with matching chairs
- Individual bedroom keys
- Outdoor space
- Huge front porch
- Extra storage space available in the attic and basement
- Some off Street Parking
- FREE Washer/Dryer in the house
Lease term: June 1, 2016 – May 25, 2017
Application Fee: $0
Pets Allowed: No (some exceptions made)
Smoking inside: No
*Availability, pricing and specials are subject to change without notice.