- Location: West Side of Binghamton
- Posted On: Sep 25, 2015
West Side of Binghamton
The West Side of Binghamton is a residential community home to students, businesses, religious groups, families and young professionals. The neighborhood hosts such events as the Annual WSNP Block Party, Chestfest, and the Levene Goulding & Thompson Tennis Challenger. There are parks for outdoor activities, cafes and restaurants, and many other types of retail and business services.
- Direct Blue Bus and City Bus ride to BU and Downtown
- Short walking distance to Downtown Binghamton
- Walking distance to Cavanaugh’s Grocery & Deli, Leroy Package Store and Leroy Coin Laundry
- Recreation Park is a short walk
- Awesome, student populated, safe neighborhood
Lease Details: June 1, 2016 – May 25, 2017
More property details coming soon!