Leroy Street & The West Side Neighborhood
The West Side of Binghamton is an urban, residential community home to students, religious groups, families and young professionals. The neighborhood hosts such events as Porch Fest, Binghamton Bridge Run, the Levene Gouldin & Thompson Tennis Challenger and loads of charity walks. There are parks for outdoor activities, cafes and restaurants, and many other types of retail and business services.
- Short walking distance to Downtown Binghamton
- Direct Blue Bus and City Bus rides to BU and Downtown Center
- Convenient and safe student populated neighborhood
- Neighborhood amenities: Cavanaugh’s Grocery & Deli, Leroy Package Store, Paul & Sons Pizzeria, the Cafe on Seminary, The Beef and Recreation Park
Check it out! There are 6 apartments in this building. All of the apartments are 2 bedroom units.
- 1 bathroom
- HEAT and Hot water INCLUDED in rent
- Washer/Dryer on premises
- FREE Off Street Parking
- 3 Story building, 2 apartments on each floor
- Secure building filled with students and young professionals
- Fully furnished: sofa, chair, coffee table, two end tables, dining table with matching chairs
- 2 bedrooms per unit: all bedrooms are fully furnished with a full size bed, desk, chair and dresser.
- Wall Mounted Smart TV
Lease term: June 1st 2022 - May 25th 2023
Application Fee: $0
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking inside: No
*Availability, pricing and specials are subject to change without notice.