HAWLEY STREET & DOWNTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD
The downtown area of Binghamton is an urban, exciting up and coming area, home to students, families and young professionals. The neighborhood hosts such events as LUMA Projections Arts Festival, Binghamton Bridge Run, July Fest, and loads of charity walks. Around the corner from the numerous cafes, restaurants, bars and many other types of retail and business services. This property is perfect for groups of 3-4!
- Walking distance to State Street
- Near the Direct Blue Bus and City Bus rides to BU and Downtown Center
- Convenient and safe student populated neighborhood
- Neighborhood amenities: Chroma Cafe and Bakery, Rolando’s Diner, The Loft at ninety-Nine, the Public Library, Tom & Marty’s Town House and NYSEG Stadium
Two-family home | Groups of 3
- 3 Bedrooms / 1.5 Baths
- Fully furnished throughout with full sized beds, dresser, desk/chair and individual bedroom locks.
- 50” Wall Mounted Smart TV
- Enormous 2nd floor private front balcony
- Short walk to State Street and Downtown Center
- FREE Laundry in unit
Lease term: June 1st 2021- May 25th 2022
Application Fee: $0
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking inside: No
*Availability, pricing and specials are subject to change without notice.