4 1/2 Florence Ave
Florence Ave & The West Side Neighborhood
The West Side of Binghamton is an urban, residential community home to students, religious groups, families and young professionals. The neighborhood hosts such events as Porch Fest, Binghamton Bridge Run, the Levene Gouldin & Thompson Tennis Challenger and loads of charity walks. There are parks for outdoor activities, cafes and restaurants, and many other types of retail and business services.
- Short walking distance to Downtown Binghamton
- Direct Blue Bus and City Bus rides to BU and Downtown Center
- Convenient and safe student populated neighborhood
- Neighborhood amenities: Cavanaugh’s Grocery & Deli, Leroy Package Store, Paul & Sons Pizzeria, the Cafe on Seminary, The Beef and Recreation Park
Single family home despite the ½ number in the address | Groups of 3-4
- 4 bedrooms fully furnished with full sized bed, dresser, desk/chair and individual locks.
- 1.5 baths
- Sectional, coffee/end tables, granite dining island with stools
- Wall Mounted 50” smart TV
- Stainless steel appliances
- Cute backyard looking towards downtown
- FREE off-street parking
- First floor FREE laundry
Lease term: June 1st 2021- May 25th 2022
Application Fee: $0
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking inside: No
*Availability, pricing and specials are subject to change without notice.