JAY STREET & DOWNTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD
The downtown area of Binghamton is an urban, exciting, up and coming area, home to students, families and young professionals. The neighborhood hosts such events as LUMA Projections Arts Festival, Binghamton Bridge Run, July Fest, and loads of charity walks. Around the corner from the numerous cafes, restaurants, bars and many other types of retail and business services. This property is perfect for groups of 3-8!
- Walking distance to Court Street and State Street
- Near the Direct Blue Bus and City Bus rides to BU
- Convenient and safe student populated neighborhood
- Neighborhood amenities: Chroma Cafe and Bakery, Rolando’s Diner, Tom & Marty’s Town House, The Loft at ninety-Nine, the Public Library and NYSEG Stadium
Two-family home| Groups of 3-8
- Newly renovated downtown house
- Apt. 1 | 3-4 bedrooms/1 bath
- Apt. 2 | 3-4 bedrooms/1 bath
- Updated modern kitchens
- Fully furnished throughout with full sized beds, dresser, desk/chair and individual bedroom locks.
- Wall mounted Smart TVs in each unit
- Large front porch, private backyard, driveway and BONUS basement space
- FREE laundry on premises
Lease term: June 1st 2022 - May 25th 2023
Application Fee: $0
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking inside: No
*Availability, pricing and specials are subject to change without notice.
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d2960.3999908726273!2d-75.90788668422772!3d42.09890355954572!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x89daef7b5620bd27%3A0xc6e7df12641e00e!2s5+Jay+St%2C+Binghamton%2C+NY+13901!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sus!4v1532530696328" width="100%" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>