Murray Street & The West Side Neighborhood
The West Side of Binghamton is an urban, residential community home to students, religious groups, families and young professionals. The neighborhood hosts such events as Porch Fest, Binghamton Bridge Run, the Levene Gouldin & Thompson Tennis Challenger and loads of charity walks. There are parks for outdoor activities, cafes and restaurants, and many other types of retail and business services.
- Short walking distance to Downtown Binghamton
- Direct Blue Bus and City Bus rides to BU and Downtown Center
- Convenient and safe student populated neighborhood
- Neighborhood amenities: Cavanaugh’s Grocery & Deli, Leroy Package Store, Paul & Sons Pizzeria, the Cafe on Seminary, The Beef and Recreation Park
Two-family home| Groups of 4-8
- Apt. 1: 4 beds/1bath
- Apt 2: 4 beds/1 bath
- Fully furnished throughout with full sized beds, dresser, desk/chair and individual bedroom locks.
- 50” Wall Mounted TVs
- Perfect front porch for lounging
- FREE laundry on premises
- FREE off-street parking
Lease term: June 1st 2020-May 25th 2021
Application Fee: $0
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking inside: No
*Availability, pricing and specials are subject to change without notice.