Murray Street & The West Side Neighborhood
The West Side of Binghamton is an urban, residential community home to students, religious groups, families and young professionals. The neighborhood hosts such events as Porch Fest, Binghamton Bridge Run, the Levene Gouldin & Thompson Tennis Challenger and loads of charity walks. There are parks for outdoor activities, cafes and restaurants, and many other types of retail and business services.
- Short walking distance to Downtown Binghamton
- Direct Blue Bus and City Bus rides to BU and Downtown Center
- Convenient and safe student populated neighborhood
- Neighborhood amenities: Cavanaugh’s Grocery & Deli, Leroy Package Store, Paul & Sons Pizzeria, the Cafe on Seminary, The Beef and Recreation Park
Apartment building | Groups of 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18
- 6 apartments total, each with 3 bedrooms/1 bath
- Fully furnished throughout with full sized bed, dresser, desk/chair and individual bedroom locks.
- Updated kitchens with dishwashers
- 50” Wall Mounted Smart TVs
- Secure ‘students only’ building
- HEAT & HOT WATER included in rent
- Laundry on premises
- FREE off-street parking
Lease term: June 1, 2019 – May 25, 2020
Application Fee: $0
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking inside: No
*Availability, pricing and specials are subject to change without notice.